We are shaping the next generation of the internet to positively impact communities and industries. Our multidisciplinary team consists of 35+ industry strategists, innovators, product designers, and software engineers specializing in strategizing, designing, and developing cutting-edge Web3 solutions to address some of the big questions of our generation.
About this role
As Kryha continues to grow, we are working to professionalise the operational side of our company. We believe in calmness, clarity, and consistency in everything we do, and bringing this approach to the core of our organisation will establish a foundation for the meaningful work we strive to create every day.
The Business Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in this process. You will be responsible for key aspects of the business side of our operations, such as predictability, profitability and reporting of our programs and projects. In addition to these daily duties, you will take on operational improvement projects and lead them from identification to implementation. As such, you will be the connecting force between our project teams and our business leadership.
As a versatile team player with an innate can-do mentality, you will work alongside team members who focus on general aspects of our daily business operations such as IT, business control, and HR. Led by the Managing Director, you will become a crucial part of a team of gutsy, driven, and open-minded people who all strive for an operational process that runs like clockwork.
- Oversee budgeting, revenue forecasting, and resources planning, and providing insights and advice to relevant team members
- Manage our operational toolset (Productive, Exact online, etc) and make improvements along the way
- Improve key operational processes that contribute to our strategic and operational objectives
- Implement smart and simple policies that help professionalise our organisation and create clarity for all involved
- Analysing our commercial data to improve profitability
- Lead our weekly project control meeting as your podium to bring all things together