We are shaping the next generation of the internet to positively impact communities and industries. Our multidisciplinary team consists of 35+ industry strategists, innovators, product designers, and software engineers specializing in strategizing, designing, and developing cutting-edge Web3 solutions to address some of the big questions of our generation.
About this role
You will be in charge of the frontend development as a Lead Frontend Engineer, guaranteeing a better user experience, reusability, consistency, reliability, speed, and security. Strong technical leadership and hands-on growth are essential for the position. You'll work together with other engineers, designers, and product leaders to build best practices and pave the way for our quickly expanding development team.
By considering methods to streamline procedures, making suggestions for ways to increase team productivity, and mentoring and emulating engineering best practices, you will contribute to the team's success. Help other engineers by removing any obstacles they may have, collaborating with them to foresee potential future difficulties, and locating bottlenecks.
Our stack is constantly evolving (due to our protocol-agnostic approach) but based on the foundations of NodeJS, using TypeScript, React, and Express.js.
- Provide technical and thought leadership to agile team members through mentorship
- Help develop ways of working in frontend development following industry best practices
- Carry out issue resolution, troubleshooting, roots cause analysis, and implementation of solutions
- Provide mentorship, identify improvement areas, and define & implement a training process to constantly improve the frontend skills of the engineering organization
- Help interview and onboard future hires to the frontend team
- Stay on top of the frontend technologies, threats, and opportunities, what’s coming and going