We are shaping the next generation of the internet to positively impact communities and industries. Our multidisciplinary team consists of 35+ industry strategists, innovators, product designers, and software engineers specializing in strategizing, designing, and developing cutting-edge Web3 solutions to address some of the big questions of our generation.
About this role
We are currently looking for a self-starter QA Engineer who has a passion for web application testing and thrives in fast-paced teams operating in Agile environments.
You will join our team in Amsterdam and work together with frontend and backend engineers, designers, and product owners to define testing strategies. You are a confident problem-solver wanting to ensure the best quality product. With this mindset, you ensure that the most valuable areas are tested automatically. You are comfortable taking the lead in introducing new QA best practices and always strive to improve QA in the project and within the company.
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements